cimplicity problem

madi.bj

After changing a windows password of the session where we are running a cimplicity project we are no more able to write values to the PLC.

In the project we have two stations and for the two we are only reading values from PLCs even the update configuration is disabled and in the log we are getting PRT data collector is not licensed!

please advise

This could be a number of things. Lets start with the simple.

Have you looked at your Cimplicity users list in Workbench? Maybe you just need to set the password for that user in Cimplicity - depends how you have this project set up. Do all users have this problem?

After changing a windows password of the session where we are running a cimplicity project we are no more able to write values to the PLC.

In the project we have two stations and for the two we are only reading values from PLCs even the update configuration is disabled and in the log we are getting PRT data collector is not licensed!

please advise

Is it possible that you have an IO Server running as a service using the credentials of the username whose password you changed?

nwboson: yes all users have this problem, and the logged user is administrator and have all the rights. I remark also that I'm not even able to update the configuration of a project or add new project all the functionalities in the workbench are disabled.
Also when i start a project i'm getting the message "don't perform single coil writes" !

Bit_Bucket_07: the IO server is running since we are reading the values the only problem is writing

here is a screenshot of the status log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-SQwiQTgh7nZFRqNjZmaGg3bTA/edit?usp=sharing