Cimplicity Viewer Options grayed

Marie1982

I have a Cimplicity Viewer v9.0 on which I want to change some options in Cimplicity Options. When I select "Startup Options" tab, I get this message "You need administrator privilege to configure the items on this page". However I have administrator rights on the computer. Can someone help me? I need to change the system boot options.

Both server and viewer are v9.0

Thanks

I don’t know too much about Cimpliciy (other than its name is way off) but it sounds like you need a certain level of software or registration key. I’d contact your local GE Fanuc dealer and ask them.

Simplicity view options

This is a Windows 7 security issue. You need to start Cimplicity Options with right click on icon and select "run as administrator"