Citect beginner

I mean, the person whom can acces the computer to check the aplication, can see my source code like my images, genies, super genies, tags, alarms, reports, can copy and midifie in another computer, i want to avoid the acces to all that things, the user just can see the aplication.🤞🏻

I presume your project is complete, if so delete the short cut to citect explorer and put the runtime on the desktop or in the startup files. when in runtime you can access the explorer for modifications only if you have password access via the admin tools (Must set this password up before deleting the short cut)

Create a User with global privelage 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Hope this helps

I think that's not a good solution 'cause some one else can find the explorer and will the things that I told you, but I'll try it with that onw thanks, Do you know why when I open the proyect no connect directly with the plc? I mean need to open the plc software and connect after that citect can comunicate with the plc, thanks in advance.