Citect beginner

Bijay

Can anyone guide me how to use a citect scada/explorer as I am new to PLC . andd We schneider make PLC whose programming I want study for our plant

I mean in our plant we use schneider make PLC and Vijeo Citect SCADA . I am new to PLC world and want learn about PLC and SCADA with the real time process at our plant .

Your best bet would be to go and do a Citect course or two. The software is very powerful but trying to teach yourself with the latest versions, learning Cicode and the like would be pretty daunting.
I have been using Citect for 20 years now and do not do enough SCADA these days to keep up. I get lost myself now.

You can start with the 1hour quickstart tutorial , , download the software , have a go and it will give you a very basic intro .

In our plant whatever graphics designed for PLC .One object is not coming in the monitor . what may be problem . How to link graphics designed and real world operation . Please suggest..