Citect Native OPC Server

jcdavoin

Hi,
I am using Citect SCADA native OPC server to collect data in Wonderware IndSQL server (with OPC-link).
The Citect OPC server failed after restarting Citect.
I have no idea how to restart it.
I have tried bunch of OPC client to test it on the Citect PC and they all indicate that the server failed???

Thanks in advance for any help.

JC

I have only ever used OPC once with Citect and that was with BACnet. Had all sorts of problems but they were all at the BACnet end. Have you checked the Wonderware end?

Similar Topics

So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom