Citect Scada Problem

Jprieto

Citect is licensed by server and client count, a server key will work as local client as well. Its interesting that your server and client keys are both server keys but are completely different.

Anyway you don't have any floating licences, which you would need for this kind of virtualization. You will need to buy them. Talk to Citect and tell them what you are trying to do.

Alternatively update the Citect project with something that does not have such draconian licensing

Last edited:
You will need to purchase some web client licenses for you server.
Are you trying to run a Citect install on Citrix or the web client?

[FONT=&quot]Thanks to all for your answers. Seems that I have to buy new client license or floating point. Please, read the attachment.

[/FONT]