Citect V6.0 Cursor Jumping Issues

pdsdownunder

Hi All

Wonder if someone can help, we running Citect V6.0, at the moment when clients open popups that have user input texts or buttons, the mouse automatically jumps to the text or button, this doesn’t happen on the engineering workstation so I thought it might be contained to the client machine but I don’t see anything in the INI files or anything in cicode or related to the window properties. How can I stop the mouse from automatically jumping from where it is when a page or popup is displayed??

Thanks in advance.

Have you looked at the Mouse settings in the control panel?

I think that there is usually a setting for Snap to default box somewhere

Hi Michael,

I can find a snap to default box under any options menu other than gridlines setup for development purposes. This is during runtime with remote view clients in particular. Like I mentioned the engineering station or servers aren’t doing it...it seems to be client based, just wondering why it does it on certain machines like the client machines and not on the servers!!

Thanks mate!!

Hi Gents,

Thought I'd share the solution I found, even though the snap to selection is deselected under the windows control panel, I still needed to add a line in the INI file in order to stop the cursor jumping in popups and new displays.
On the machines where it was occurring I simply added the below parameter to the INI file.

[ANMCURSOR]
MouseSnapToCursor=0

Thanks Again!