CKD EDS files

benkooienga

Does anyone know where I can find the Allen Bradley EDS files for CKD devices? Or if they even exist? I uploaded a screenshot of the device in question. The part number is OPP7-1EN-P

Screenshot 2022-12-07 082909.png

Their website is awful compared to other industrial manufacturers. Their sales literature says to contact CKD for EDS files. I would contact your distributor or CKD. The Detroit office is at 248-740-7004 or their general sales email is [email protected]. I would call, you should get a quicker response. Good luck.

What is the part number you are looking for. The link below has the EDS files for the part numbers shown after the link.

https://www.ckd.co.jp/kiki/jp/file/14274
CKD_OPP8_1EN_P_v0202.eds
CKD_OPP8_1EN_v0202.eds
CKD_OPP8_2EN_P_v0202.eds
CKD_OPP8_2EN_v0202.eds
CKD_OPP8_7EN_B_v0202.eds
CKD_OPP8_7EN_PB_v0202.eds

Edit: I realized you are using the OPP8 valves. I think the link above will help you.

Last edited:
drforsythe, I agree, their website is not great. You can't just look up "OPP7" and find the correct part. Frustrating.

AlfredoQuintero, the OPP7 link you posted worked. Thanks!

Great, you're welcome. Hope you will be able to hookup the OPP7s without too much pain. I have informed some contacts I have at CKD about the complaint with regards to their English website.

Last edited: