CLICK PLC no output....

kenfyoozed

I have a click plc c0-01dd-1d, I am not getting any output voltage from y1. I wrote a simple program to work with my c-more panel. On my panel I have a single switch named " Power Enable" - c101, and an indicator light named "Power ON"- y001. My program is c101----y001. When the switch is engaged on the panel, the indicator light on the panel lights up and the LED on the PCL at y1 lights up. I do not get any power output from y1. I need output from y1 to power a SSR. What did i do wrong or what do I need to check? Is my PLC bad?

I figured it out.... it helps to have the v+ and common wired up. I was under the impression that the power was supplied via the 24v in from the plc itself. After I wired the v+ and c3 I had proper output voltage. I apologize for the newbie mistake but I am just learning. At least It will now do what I need it to do.

The outputs are sinking type so Cx (COM) needs to be connected to Ov and then a load connected to 24v & the Yx terminal.
See pic.
As these are transistor you do need to power them I doubt the PLC is faulty unless it is an old one & someone has overloaded the output or put the wrong voltage on it.

outputs.png