CLX unable to edit

Are you running any other software on these laptops? I seem to remember older versions of Rockwell Software not playing very well with Wonderware's InTouch, for instance. I would find a computer with a fresh install of windows and install logix to it and see if you're still having the same problem.

Similar Topics

Hi, I´m getting that error when trying to connect to the PLC with logix5000. Whow may I reset this error? I it impossible to access the...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam current trying to get online with a CLX 5555 via ethernet and up to now have had no luck. There is a contrologix with address 10.1.1.1...
Replies
Views
Controller: 1756-L84E v.35 Prosoft MVI56E-MNETC for ModbusTCP/IP I'm having an issue with some of my write commands. The write command that...
Replies
Views
I have several Avery scale units and they are configured as Generic Ethernet modules, and I am actually reading the data fine for the weight...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to move a tag value from the panelview+7 to the clx plc. We display amps from a power meter on the panelview screen, read in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom