Cmore and Click reading DF

jmason

I have a program that set the speed for a VFD via an 0-10v analog signal signal .
I am trying to read the analog signal from the VFD to the HMI, I have the DF channel set on the system configure and I have the HMI looking at the DF202.
I have no code in the click that is actually reading the channel but the channel is configured. I get no readings, can i just assign the DF202 in the address picker or do I need the DF202 to be active in the code.
Thank you

Why do you want to read from VFD? What program you use to set the speed for VFD? Don't you use a PLC to control the VFD? If so, read the PLC tag. You can read feedback speed and set speed.

Can you see data in DF202 by looking in Click programming software in the Data View? The address DF202 will always exist since the Click is a memory/stack based and not TAG based. The address should not have to be used in the code in order to get a value in it as long as you have configured the IO correctly, have downloaded the code, have an actual signal into the input, and the input is correctly working.

What do you see in DF202 in dataview and on your Cmore?