(Code 16#0113) Module connection limit exceeded

PainAmplifier

Hello,

I have a problem with control logix. Using "1756 controller", 1 "1756EN2T" ethernet module, and 2 "1756CNB/E" controlNet modules. I have control net Network with 21 "1794 ACN15/D" modules. Each module have flex I/O's digital inputs, digital outputs, analog etc... 1794IB32...etc...OK now problem is: on some modules I have fault: (Code 16#0113) Module connection limit exceeded. In help I cannot to much understand what is it. Can anyone explain little bit what is this fault and how to fix it please.!

Is this a new system?
Have you recently added nodes to an existing functional system?
Have you scheduled the network after the new system's power-up or after adding to it?
The 1756-CNB bridges support a maximum of 64 connections, however the recommended connection usage is less than 48.
You might have to add another CNet bridge to your system and split the existing Flex I/O remote racks, or add suplementary CNet 1794 comms modules in order to accommodate your system's I/O requirements. Remote Analog Flex I/O is a very inefficient (however cost effective!)way to transfer data since too many of the allowable CPU connections are used up for Status/Configuration purposes.
I would personally choose 1756 hardware (comms bridges, I/O modules)when remote controlling extensive analog I/O.

It is a new system just powered up, Has a lot of flex I/O, but only few of them has that fault, I don't understand why some has that fault, and other not. I don't se any significant difference between them. OK but when you say max 64 connection, what exatly mean a "connection" one connection one module or one connection one input, I don't exatcly know what connection means?

I put PowerFlex 700 drives on a controlnet network, and after 18 drives, I started losing drives intermittently. I was needing to put 20 drives on the network, but ended up having to add an extra card.