Code Working in PLCsim Not in CPu

If dst db is equal to zero either the block isnt parametrized correctly (DB_WRITE,
DB_READ, DB_LIB) or the if statements isnt true so the blockmove isnt executing..

If the blockmove isnt executing then the error code will not get to zero even if the code is correct..

My guess is that plcsim resets all values to initial values and thus you have no error code from the beginning from blkmov where as i the cpu you have tested and got the error and now it wont go away until you do a successfull call of blkmov..

but why is it working in plcsim and not in the CPU??

When you are in test mode (CFC), highlight the FB, select Edit/ Go to/ Block type. Now you should see the live values in the block.

If you want to see what is in the address registers, select the block in the online folder. You might have to delete the SCL code first. Then it will appear as STL with the current values shown, see the screenshot below. (This is a call from CFC, all parameters = 0).

Kalle

fb840.jpg

Last edited:
On a write the temp variables:

DBAnySRC.ByteAddressLSB and
DBAnySRC.ByteAddressMSB have not been assigned.

On a read the temp variables:

DBAnyDEST.ByteAddressLSB and
DBAnyDEST.ByteAddressMSB have not been assigned.

Hi Kalle
We have try to set LAR1 p#0.0 AND LAR2 p#0,0 in stl.
when we delete the Scl code.

When you are in test mode (CFC), highlight the FB, select Edit/ Go to/ Block type. Now you should see the live values in the block.

If you want to see what is in the address registers, select the block in the online folder. You might have to delete the SCL code first. Then it will appear as STL with the current values shown, see the screenshot below. (This is a call from CFC, all parameters = 0).

Kalle