Code16#080a Safety Parameter Error: Invalid CPCRC

Dwitt

Hi,

I'm setting up a new cell with a Fanuc R30iB and Compact Guardlogix 5380 PLC.

I have gone through my robot setup as usual, but have not been able to get communication between the robot and PLC. We have setup the same cell multiple times before and have only had this issue on this cell.

Within my PLC the robot is showing module fault (Code16#080a) Safety Parameter Error: Invalid CPCRC

I have not found helpful resources online and was wondering if anyone would be able to assist or explain this issue.

Thank you

From what little I can find, it appears maybe that you are attempting do a safety connection and the safety signatures don't match?

It ended up being solved by go offline and downloading again to the PLC instead of going online. There was a thread in the Rockwell Knowledgebase that provided troubleshooting for this issue.

Thank you for your help though Steve