Cognex and Control logix

I'm guessing he used the text input field in conjuction with the barcode scanner to scan in the code to a string tag, then compares that with the string value from the dataman to get his validation.

Acutally, no. i used the HMI value and moved it only when the machine is not in run mode. I'm comparing it to make sure it is not the one that is currently in it to check for a change. Biggest thing is you have to have the barcode you want in the userdata and use the setmatchstring output. Look at rung 3.

barcodeset.jpg

Similar Topics

We have just replaced an old Insight 5400 Camera and the firmware revision has changed from 3.2 to 12.1. The new camera has been set up and the...
Replies
Views
I have a 5100 series Cognex camera, and I have the trigger and set up in my Controllogix as a generic ethernet node. How do I convert my pass/fail...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm hoping that someone out there can help me out with some connection issues that I have recently encountered. Here are some of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I cant find Cognex InSight Display ControlActiveX at FTView. May I know where to get cognex ocx file?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction regarding setting up a cognex insight display control ActiveX into my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom