Collecting money.... the worst part of my job

I left their facility that day, and Miracle of Miracles!! They found some money and I left with a check for the full amount...(y)

I had a similar experience with a panel. Promised money on completion of installation. Installed it. They reckoned the guy with the cheque book had phoned in sick. I deleted the code out of the PLC (rendering it useless) and surprise surprise they found another cheque book in the bosses drawer.

Unfortunately the cheque bounced though!

Luckily, due to another problem they needed sorting a few weeks later I got the money as I refused to work anymore without them paying for the original job. From then on it was money upfront with that customer! Don't miss those days... ;-)

Similar Topics

I have been able to get trend data through RSLogix 5000 when we are running the program and we are online, but I'm not sure how to collect data...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I work for a company who builds a machine for the automotive industry. Recently, we build a new line at the plant but the line...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few Siemens S7-1200 PLC's with TP700 Comfort HMI's (each PLC has it's own HMI). These PLC's just count products, and the amount made...
Replies
Views
Yes, searched PLCTALK for advice. Yes, tried many times asking for payment; nice, firm, very firm. Now, we have to get aggressive. $4000...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 2x Omron FQ cameras with a Touch finder panel, inspecting eye drop bottles on high speed conveyor interfacing with Siemens S7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom