Collecting Data From Omron FQ Camera to Siemens S7 300

Dean1278

Hi Guys,

I have a 2x Omron FQ cameras with a Touch finder panel, inspecting eye drop bottles on high speed conveyor interfacing with Siemens S7 300 via digital I/o for shift register and rejects etc. I have a ethernet switch connected aswell for data etc. I see that the camera can send Judgements/results via ethernet output via binary or Ascii. But that is as far as the configuration goes.

How do I configure the PLc to recieve that data from an unknown source as I can't seem to add it with GSD files to hardware config/ assign to Data block.

The idea is to send that data to a TD and reset counters etc.

Is there a special function that I can use or have I got the wrong approach here?

Similar Topics

I have been able to get trend data through RSLogix 5000 when we are running the program and we are online, but I'm not sure how to collect data...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I work for a company who builds a machine for the automotive industry. Recently, we build a new line at the plant but the line...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few Siemens S7-1200 PLC's with TP700 Comfort HMI's (each PLC has it's own HMI). These PLC's just count products, and the amount made...
Replies
Views
Guys can someone help how we can collect the data from a press for press loads and dump them into an excell sheet for analyzing
Replies
Views
Hi All, I recently set up some controls for a new machine using an Omron CQM1H PLC. I have 30 memory locations with voltage data after the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom