Comms problem between ML1100 and PV600 Plus

Aftech

Hi

I am having trouble setting up the comms for the pv600 plus.
I have ML1100 connected to a switch. The pv is also connected to the switch. I can see both in rslinx and I can ping both as well. My laptop is also plugged in to the switch. I can go onlime with the ML1100 and I can download to the pv.

Any help will be appreciated.

One thing to think about, when you configure the PV600 your communication link is from laptop to the PV600 The PLC on the other hand used different communication setup "Target" so you need to configure two different communication links.

Similar Topics

Hi im having some trouble when comunicating between intouch and the plc. I have around 4000 tags . Some times it works fine but other it doesnt...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get comms up between my PC and a Panelview 600. I have an Acer Aspire 5741 which I have loaded Windows XP Pro on and am...
Replies
Views
Good day; I'm having an issue with the FTView ME 11.0, because I have created and application for a PanelView Plus 7 andd all works correctly, I...
Replies
Views
hi all, i am trying to connect a keypad display OP320-A to a fx48mr plc. The manual for the OP320-A gives a diagram for the cable which uses the...
Replies
Views
I have a problem communicating between a 1400 and a L23E. I got a call that one of our systems had gone down and needed the program reloaded. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom