Communication Between Two A/b Plc5

amu_bgr

HI

Any body can help me to get some ideas about how to communicate between two PLC 5/30 processor located about two miles from each other.

Is there anything else communicating to either of these PLC5s? What options do we have? Do you prefer some type of radio modem? Are telephone lines available?

telephone lines are available. preferable to use this.I am still using dos based 6200 series version 3.11 software.please answer me how can i do using this software.

You didn't specifically say that the RS-232 port is available but if it is I would suggest using the 9300-RADKIT. You could use other serial modems but the advantage of using these is that they always work the first time as opposed to fighting to get the configuration properly setup.

Once you have these properly communication over the telephone lines communications should be the same as if they ware talking from serial to serial. As for the details of doing this someone else will have to help as I have limited experience with the PLC5