Communication Cable Catalog or configuration for Allen Bradely PLC5/30

manojdhapola

Hi All,
Plz. send me detail of Communication Cable Catalog or configuration for Allen Bradely PLC5/30.

Manoj Kumar Dhapola
Maintenance Engineer
Tecumseh India Pvt.Ltd.(INDIA)
Cont.No.: +91 9899838492

hi mickey ,
Just I have a DG application here in our running plant using PLC 5/30 .Presently here when breakdown come in DG section nobody check the ladder or online problem just he guess.so i have new joining here. i have worked in allen-bradely system so i was want to the configuration of the PLC5/30 communication cable because this PLC is very old But i think logix is same as RS Logix 500.

hi mickey ,
Just I have a DG application here in our running plant using PLC 5/30 .Presently here when breakdown come in DG section nobody check the ladder or online problem just he guess.so i have new joining here. i have worked in allen-bradely system so i was want to the configuration of the PLC5/30 communication cable because this PLC is very old But i think logix is same as RS Logix 500.

Whats "DG"? (Distributed Generation? )

Did you get connected?

Last edited:
Ya DG means Distributed Generation. no now i get not connect because yesterday was holiday in india because yesterday was here indipendent day.so i will try today.

Manoj

hi mickey ,

Even if you get the right cable, you will not be able to connect to the PLC 5/30 using RSLogix 500. You will need RSLogix 5 to upload/download or program any PLC-5.