Communication MODICON M340 - Python : Modbus TCP

BenoitS

Hello,

For my project I have to read and write coils/registers of Scheider Modicon M340 PLC. To do so, I decided to use a python script based on the library PyModbus -Master.
However, I can not know the physical address of the coils/registers. I saw on the internet that they were beginning at 0x00 for %M0 however, this address does not match with my %M0.

Could you help me ?

Modicon Online Help

Hi all,

I'm totally stuck on an issue and really need some help. I am trying to go online with a stand alone Modicon CPU113 03. I am able to read the program from the controller but when ever I attempt to go online I get the warning. NXT Online Overflow. I have performed a Net Scan and I can see the CPU so I know the address is correct (also i wouldn't be able to upload if this was wrong).

I'm using a Modbus connection with a USB / Serial adapter. I thought this may be the issue but I can go online with the same type of processor on another machine.

Does anyone know what this means as I've never come across this?

Any help you can provide would be a huge help

Thanks
Phil