Communication problem S7-1200 / Proface

camilleai

Hi everyone,

I have an HMI Proface (AGP 330-T1-D24). I try to establish communication with my PLC S7-1200 (programmed by TIA Portal)but an error appears:
" Error has been respondes for device read command (there are out of range devices)".
After tests with the technical staff of Proface, the problem would be on TIA Portal.
Are somebody here know a solution, please?
(** Please don't take care about my english mistakes. I hope my problem is understandable. **)
Thank you :nodi:.

I would guess that you are trying to read an address on the PLC that doesn't exist. Check on the HMI which addresses you are trying to read, make sure that they all exist on the PLC. If in doubt start very simple with a new HMI project and just one or two values.

Thanks.
Yes I tryed to create a simple HMI just with one value but it doesn't work.
On my HMI screen, some buttons appears but not all.

On my HMI screen, some buttons appears but not all

Not sure what you mean here, if you only have two values then why would there be buttons.

If it doesn't work with two values then I would think that you are looking for a wrong setting on the HMI or PLC. What IP address and subnet mask have you used for the PLC and HMI also the slot and rack number.