CompactLogix L32E - 1769-IF8 problems

i can't really see what you are doing with it in the logic because your picture is too small. it looks like your EU range should be 3200 to 2100 according to attached chart.

range.JPG

CONNECTION: This value identifies the Connection type that exists between the parent and the module. OUTPUT: means Input, Output, and Configuration data types and tags are generated. This just means
that Local:4:O data will also be generated as well as Local:4:C and
Local:4:I data. These three types of data should appear in your
controller tags. This is not your problem. If you have no changing
signal output at your pressure transmitter, that is your problem.
Test your 4_20Ma output at the transmitter, if OK then - you should
see analog input data changing at +Local:4:I.ChOData in your Controller
Tags in your project tree, reguardless of programming.