CompactlogixL43 Does not see some modules missing

terry56

Hey Guys,
I have a CompactLogix L43 system. The first 1769-PA4 Power Supply has 6 Digital I/O modules, mounted to the CompactLogix and the next 4 Analog I/O modules are mounted via a second 1769-PA2 Power Supply.

Everything is working OK, but if I shut off the second Power supply (1769-PA2) I was expecting an I/O error of some sort. I get Analog "problems" but no Module Faults.

Any Ideas??

Do you have a right end cap terminator installed?
Do you have both power supplies installed without a left-to-right cable installed between them?

Similar Topics

Trying to configure the 2nd drive on this machine. It is being difficult. I have the gains speed encoder data all with good data. when I try to...
Replies
Views
Dear All , I need help about my compactlogix L43 IO LED blinking issue . when power goes off after when we tried it to ON only CPU will powered...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a ifix 5.5 application where the operator opens a valve by clicking on a screen object. I can trace from object to data base that it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom