CompactLogixL43 with Kinetix 6000 on Sercos

Christoph

Trying to configure the 2nd drive on this machine. It is being
difficult. I have the gains speed encoder data all with good data. when I try to
run the tune function it says it can't complete the test, speed is too low.
I have it set to the max speed. Any Ideas. Also if I try to run it with
current data it faults on F19.

Did you mean E19? That is a following error, and would make sense with what you're seeing. Check the encoder. Also see if the motor is actually rotating or not.

Motor is not turning, it was running until we changed some data to correct an
incorrect position. It should work with the new settings I don't get the auto tune not working!

Just a thought, but do you have the controller in RUN mode when you execute the auto tune? There could possibly be other codes/commands interfering. Try it in PROG mode.

Only other thing to do is restore the changed data and figure out why your reading is incorrect.

Last edited:
It did work, but still no auto tune. But, I found the value on the conversion tab was wrong. Once changed everything started working!