Compare DINT Array

Dharmik10

All,

We have a 6 lane conveyor to carry bars and at the end we have a pick and place which picks up the bars if a sensor detects it. For all 6 lanes we have a separate SMC cylinder and a vacuum head attached to it. I need to check if pick and place actually picks up the bar after detection. The way I started programming it was after picking it up sequence complets, I stored part detection "1" values for all 6 lanes in an DINT Array[6]. And compared it with a blanK_DINT[6]using FBC instruction. In ideal condition if it picks up the part part detection will be "0". But somehow I'm missing something with the logic. So any suggestion how to approach it.

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hello guys hope y’all healthy during this time, Im looking for help in a project im trying to finish. I need to get a bool (ote) when a dint...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm working on a Shift Register , and I have a Tag called .... Tracking Vision Result Tag Data Type - DINT [313] I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been trying to come up with a solution for the following application and I am drawing a blank. Compactlogix v20 I am using a...
Replies
Views
Help please. Im new to Omron and have a machine down. I have a compare = for barcode label scan. I've attached two pics. On the Mnemonics you can...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Accidentally closed it and it wont appear again. Checked and unchecked the option and seem to make no difference. Running v7.10.00...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom