Comparing Analog input in SLC504

1746 clarification from Kevlar

Bloke,

How do you configure the first 2 bits of the individual channel configurations when using the 1746-NI16, class 3. 00= Read data for ch's 0-7, 01= read data for ch's 8-15. What should I set the first 2 bits to for each channel configuration word to simply read data for all channels that are enabled?

Cheers,
Kevlar

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I’m running a micro 820 to measure a tank level, then turning on equipment at certain levels. I have an analog input (4-20) that I’m storing and...
Replies
Views
How do you go about implementing, on the M580 PLC, how many days, hours, minutes before a predefine event in the future? The RRTC_DT yields the...
Replies
Views
This is a Citect SCADA question I have Six variables of type REAL (Float) to compare and determine (identify) which variable has the highest...
Replies
Views
I have currently made a logic to read Serial input from a barcode scanner. The situation is that I need to read the barcode from the machine and...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are using Schneider SCADAPack 357 and Trimble Acutime 2000GPS. We are getting the data as a string(ASCII) from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom