Concept PLC Sim32

realizt

Hi Guys,

Quick question,

Is it possible to utilise simulated NOE ethernet modules to communicate between different instances of PLC Sim32 simulated modicon PLCs.

What I have is multiple PLCs simulated on different PCs using PLC Sim32 and want to perform interplc communications between them. Currently I am doing this through Citect SCADA by copying from one to the other which is horribly slow.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Andre Gibson

Similar Topics

I am trying to simulate an old application for a customer in Concept in a WinXP VM and cannot connect to Sim32 with any address except...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
Hi..I am working on a project involving Momentum PLC 171CCC98030. I am doing its programming in Concept 2.6 SR7 (Demo Version) . I have following...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I am trying to establish communication from Concept PLC to Vijeo Designer (version 5) via a TSXCUSBMBP in a MODBUS PLUS loop...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, being new in Siemens Automation system, any one can help me to understand and clear my concept on Data Block in Siemens S7. I don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom