Conditional Block End (BEC) by S7-1500 in TIA Portal

spandy16

I had migrated my software from S7-300 controller to S7-1500 controller in TIA Portal. Afterwards I got an error in one FB during compilation, saying "RLO is not initialized". The code was as follows,

NW1: condition 1, condition 2 then JMP: END

------------
------------
NW X: END: NOP 0
BEC

My question, is it possible that I use a RET instruction directly in the first RUNG with the conditions and remove the BEC code?

Last edited:
DUPLICATE POST: Moderator Please Delete
I had migrated my software from S7-300 controller to S7-1500 controller in TIA Portal. Afterwards I got an error in one FB during compilation, saying "RLO is not initialized". The code was as follows,

NW1: condition 1, condition 2 then JMP: END

------------
------------
NW X: END: NOP 0
BEC

My question, is it possible that I use a RET instruction directly in the first RUNG with the conditions and remove the BEC code?