Conductivity control help

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have a Suntex EC-410 Conductivity controller that feeds a 4-20mA signal back to a compactlogix. I have the manual for this device but no experience setting one of these up. I went to their site for support and it's all in Chinese. I did perform a translate and was able to get some help however, I am hoping someone here has experience setting these types of controllers up. The only real barn burning question I have is, the book says "This controller supplies 4 CELL constant to be adjusted". The four options for this constant 0.01, 0.05, 1.00 and 10.00. The unit of measure I am using is microsiemens. How do I know which constant I am to use? Thank you

I assume your talking about the cell constant for that you really need to documentation on the measuring cell, that should have the constant to apply