Confused "again" S7 indirect

That is correct it only works when restarting

So FR i think will mean Flank Reset?
So what you are saying instead of reseting the timer i can do the FR of the timer and that would do the job to work with jumps ?

I think
It is quite strang "stupid" that you can reset a timer in 2 different ways once with "FR T1" according to the manual Enable Timer and once with "R T1", according to me it is doing the same except FR does a better job :)

Then i would propose to never reset a timer any more just FR it, or do i see this wrong

After testing i noticed that i will stay working without the jumps.

i cant get it working with the jumps not even with the FR in the manual if you read the phase diagram it never points out when you should put the FR high to enable the timer but ok i tried it before the timer and after the timer it only works when i restart the plc

It is probably getting late will have a better look at i tomorrow

Thx

Last edited:
Miika said:
In your code timeformat is not suitable for timer. You should give it in BCD-format.

Add ITB command before timer.

Sorry can you be more specific don't know what you are talking about. The timer format according to me is S5T#....S

Thx