Connect MP377 to PN-port on CPU319

Plc_User

I have a MP377 connected by ethernet to the PN-port of a CPU 319.
For my connection in WinCC Flex I can select the cpu in the project, in that way al the symbols of the tags are linked to that cpu and the adresses are updated automatic. Problem is when I download the WinCC Flex to the MP 377 I get no connection between panel and plc. If you look at the connection in WinCC Flex, you cannot change the adresses of the panel and the plc, there is also a text indicating that adresses can only be changed online. My adresses of the plc and panel are ok, there is a physical connection. The only way to get it working is deselect the plc-station in the connection page in WinCC Flex. In that way I can set the IP-adresses in WinCC Flex to the actual adress and communication becomes ok. Disadvantage is that symbols get disconnected when starting up WinCC Flex (symbol names of the tags colour orange). What is the right procedure to get communication and not to loose symbol connection? Attached are to pictures of station deselected and communication ok, and station selected but communciation not ok.

Thanks

You modify the IP address in the HW Config of the "HMI Station" in STEP7, not in WinCC Flexible.

By the way, you can delete a post if you have happened to post duplicates.