Connected Components Workbench - CCW.Shell

AB11122

Moved past one CCW issue and directly onto another! This is getting frustrating...

I'm trying to add a 2711R-T4T HMI. I can add the HMI and even discover it on the network without an issue. I can add some buttons and images and they seem to work just fine. However, as soon as I try to add any text (or change text on buttons) I get a CCW.shell crash and immediate restart of the software. I have searched Rockwell's KB but can't find anything specific to this problem. Does anybody have any ideas?

Here is what the log file says: "ACF UnHandled Exception [] - System.ArgumentException: File format is not valid."
Log file is attached.

Recently purchased an Allen Bradley Micro 850 PLC, and I'm trying to get to learn to program it using Connected Components Workbench. I'm looking at Allen Bradley tutorials on YouTube at the moment. Would any of you know where I'd be able to find further tutorials just so that I can learn as much as possible?