connecting AB CompactLogix and Omron NB HMI issues.

chupa

I am trying to connect my 7" Omron NB7W-TW00B HMI to my AB CompactLogix L-31 PLC. Right now I am just trying to pass a single value from my PLC to the HMI to show that communications are working but have been unsuccessful. I am using serial DF1. I have read the connection manual for the Omron and followed it as best I could. The manual seems to be missing steps or perhaps some issues retaliating to translation. Anyway... does anyone have an example program for RSLogix5000 and NB designer I can use to try to figure out what I am doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm trying to connect to a compactlogix 33er via usb but I can see it in the usb in linx do I need to update rslinx? Or the Ed's files
Replies
Views
Howdy folks I'm back out in the field on a job i did maybe 3 years ago. It has a 1769-L23E-QBFC1B, and all i really need to do is connect with...
Replies
Views
Hithere, I know that in order to connect directly from my laptop to L32E compact logix I need a Crossover cable. However, I was able to do this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom