Connecting RSLogix 5000 to a DeltaPoint Watersaver (Ethernet)

pLcJohnGuy

Hello more knowledgable people and old friends,

I'm trying (and failing) to connect a ROCON DeltaPoint to the PLC with RSLogix 5000. I tried using the generic connection module in the picture I included but no luck. The DeltaPoint is model number DPL-12GM-6-E1E-FE11-F-N and I included a picture of it. Do you know of any resources that could help? What connection module should I be using? What are the correct connection settings etc. ?

I hope that is enough information but maybe I'm missing something

DelatPoint.JPG Rocon.PNG

It looks like you have the ROCON RSL5K AOP; could you pick the Change button of the RSL5K module configuration applet General tab and post a screenshot?

Similar Topics

Hi. I am completely new to Intouch and Logix5000 I want to connect and Simulate RS Logix5000 with Intouch. What drivers I need to configure in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m an electrical engineering student doing my final year project which involves PLC work. The course is mostly focused on the power...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i having troble with connecting 1756-ENBT to Rslogix 5k when i try to connect it shows (192.x.x.x unrecognized device, 1756-ENBT/A)...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom