Connecting wincc flexible 2008 to PLCSIM

PDS

I have a PLC project.
In the same project I have a touch panel 177B.

I can simulate the PLC in PLCSIM and start the runtime simulator but they don't communicate with each other. Is there an extra option or something to select or something ?

Wincc flexible 2008
PLCsim 5.4

The S7ONLINE access point set on the PC must match what is setup between the TP177B and the PLC.

In the latest version of PLCSIM, you must select the 'PLCSIM' version of the driver you intend to use in Set PG/PC Interface. For example S7ONLINE = PLCSIM(MPI), S7ONLINE = PLCSIM(PROFIBUS) or S7ONLINE = PLCSIM(RFC1006).

In the older versions of PLCSIM, it only worked with MPI. In that case you should use S7ONLINE = PC Adapter (MPI). If you use ethernet or Profibus between the TP177B and the PLC then you can not connect to the older PLCSIM.