Connection between Omron and Keyence plc

minaykha

Dear All,

In a production line, there is a application where Omron CJ seriec and Keyence KV series are communicating by ethernet and Keyence PLC is collecting data from Omron PLC.

Now, i am facing a problem is that Keyence PLC cannot communicate with Omron PLC anymore and not receiving data from Omron.

Can anyone advise,, where can i find out the communication setting and data mapping setting between Omron plc and Keyence plc for troubleshooting.

Thank in advanced.

Similar Topics

We have a PLC Siemens S7 300 CPU 315 DP, using NT631C-V2 Omron HMI via Siemens HMI Adapter. Now having problems with its HMI that can not connect...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I got an IMO HD2 inverter with 2 slots and on the first slot I put the ethernet module (HD2-E-ENET) and the second one is free...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom