Connection Mitsubishi AJ71UC24 to CompactLogix L35E through Red Lion DSPLE000

Osias1970

I want to read and write some data to Mitsubishi A2A CPU using AJ71UC24 module from AB CompactLogix L35E. I plan to use
Red Lion DSPLE000 as converter.
ANyone has this exprerince on how to setup the configuration?
I got Crimson 2.0 software from Red Lion website, looks like will work for this configuration?

Thank you for help.

Osias

Hello,

For the AB PLC you would choose the Native Tags via L5K driver. You would then choose the appropriate driver for your Mitsubishi PLC depending on your connection type. Then you just need to create a gateway block on the Mitsubishi protocol to transfer the data.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

Hello, As a newbie to PLCs, I have two issues. 1) I connected Mitsubishi GX Works3 and Factory IO on a project I am working on. But when I do a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am having a hard time trying to get a connection between this two devices. I am already lost on what went wrong. Please help me~~~...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Kinco HMI (T070) with the PLC of Mitsubishi (fx1s) but I want to know how can I add PLC tags to HMI Buttons (when I will...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am new on PLC. I bought a plc which name is FX3U 32MT. I need to connect to ASDA B series servo driver. I need to work servo motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom