COnnection problem Between Cp1612 2A and ET200S

all4here

hello.
i have one problem...this project work fine for one month and when i start the computer it works fine but now he show an error in the connection..
if i restart the system after that when i run the OPC Scout then i can not access the server of
OPC.

first i need to ping the ET200S after that i can access the OPC server and hardware.when i start the computer then it should work....why i need to ping...this is problem...please help me to solve this problem...

please check the image for more understand...

image.gif

Similar Topics

HI every one , I'm trying to connect two cpu's in siemens step 7 I followed all steps7 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qnvwz8nlRQ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to load a program to a simatic panel I have set up the ethernet communication so that both my pg and my panel have the...
Replies
Views
I have a problem in terms of inputs and outputs, when I create a tag for a variable% MW1 and I run it . i had a BAD display for my tag. So my...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am being unable to connect my laptop & GE Quickpanel (IC754VGI12CTD) through an ethernet cable. But I could connect the same...
Replies
Views
Problem with connection between TP170A and PROTOOL the project I'm trying to download for TP170A from configuration computer through Serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom