Connection problem between laptop and GE Quickpanel

The times when I have gotten a Error 6103, it is because I have the wrong model setup in the QP properties. Double check the Target's Model property against the actual Model number on the QP.

Part number is IC75VI12CTD So in PME I should select IC754Vxx12Cxx. That model number is selected in the target properties. When i get the error and i use either SHIFT+F3 or F4 it highlights the Compter Address in the propteries in the info viewer.

HMISNIP.jpg

That is the wrong one for the IC754VI12CTD you need to select IC754VxI12Cxx, it's the "I" that says Intermediate, the "xx" is for the Loaded units.

Hey 'I is a noob', is that a .223 or .308 in your avatar?

Last edited:
Thanks Russ. I actually found this out by destroying the test project and starting fresh. When i added QP View/Control target it was an option that I didn't see last time.I have it working now, I just need to try to mimic the programming on this QP that i did on a RedLion a few months ago! Thanks you guys for all your input.

As for the rifle....no idea.
🍻🍻🍻

Last edited: