connectivity with ABB MP200/1 PLCs

We are doing a project in one of our steel plants, where we need to communicate with the network of ABB MP200/1 PLCs. We have 18 PLCs(MP200/1) on a network MB300 of ABB. They are communicating with each other and to the VAX (Level II )computers via MG230 gateway of ABB.
Now we want to use a windows based Level II computer which has to get data (to and fro) from PLCs(MP200/1). Can any body suggest what should be the scheme of data communication

Similar Topics

We are doing a project in one of our steel plants, where we need to communicate with the network of ABB MP200/1 PLCs. We have 18 PLCs(MP200/1) on...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I am new to the forum, I am not sure if this has ben addressed or not. I have a Micro820 controller that I am using for a controller on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use a "Remote access from Internet" device on my machine networks, to allow remote access to them, and therefore to the PLCs for remote...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm new to this forum, learning my way around. Please bear with me. At my company, a contractor is wrapping up a project where multiple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom