Connectors compatible with Kwiklink Devicenet Cables?

sanger

Some A/B documentation I read says one thing and other documentation says the opposite.

My question. Can I use 1485P-K1E4-R5 connectors to connect to 1485C-P1Gxx flat devicenet cable? Anyone know for sure.

1485P-K1E4-R5 - KwikLink General Purpose Connector
1485C-P1Gxx - KwikLink Flat Cable - Class 2, Light Grey PVC

One section of A/B catalogue lists 1485C-P1Gxx as General Purpose cable and another section lists it as Heavy Duty cable. Looks like a misprint.

Similar Topics

i have an device which can support serial (RS485,RS232),CAN protocol . i want to connect it to an existing MIB 1553B bus ,what device will I need...
Replies
Views
Hi. I always do my best to terminate all cable wires, including unused wires. But I find that it gets difficult when for example I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My current personal project is to build out a portable test rig in a Pelican case. It'll contain a PLC, some I/O, comms/gateways, and a...
Replies
Views
On with the dawn of IIOT and the linking of legacy systems to the "cloud" what is the opinion on Edge Of Network Connectors, These are typically...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The plant I work in seems to have a lot of contamination that affects our Ethernet connectors on all of our control panels. We are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom