contact's reponse

medensat

Hello ,
I want feedback from the relay that controls the motor, in this relay there is a contact(RM1) that I'll use as input to the PLC that will inform me that the relay is on if I order. if the contact is opened the relay does not work, if it is closed the relay is on.
this is what I do:
if I press button Enable1 2second must wait for the motor to be running in the problem is that if the contact(RM1) is open the motor remains running
View attachment 37851

Similar Topics

Hello , I want feedback from the relay that controls the motor, in this relay there is a contact(RM1) that I'll use as input to the PLC that will...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a Phoenix Contact FL NAT 2304-2GC-2SFP Ethernet switch, I already set the IP address and it has been working fine. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello all... I'm looking for a 480v 3ø 25+ amp Solid State Relay to replace a mechanical one beating itself to death keeping temp in a heating...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Historically i have used AB compactlogix exclusively working within the Logix/Studio5000 environment. I have decided to step out of my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom