Contract Work

4hrs work + actual hours worked for the two days + 4 hours work + ( the current standard price per mile of travel + additional travel costs like flights + accomodation + meals + amount you pay your employees for nights away ) * 15% admin.

See for example:
"Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of work-related deaths in the U.S."

Should read...

"Dumb asses in Motor vehicles with cell phones not paying attention are the leading cause of work-related deaths in the U.S."

:whistle:

Thanks for all of the thoughts/advice.

I will be working for a couple of companies I used to work for, so I know them and what I am getting myself into fairly well. I will own my own software licenses (I already have most that I need) and will be teaching in the evenings while doing the contract work.

Does anyone charge differently when it comes to travel / on site time? For instance, If I have to travel 4 hours to site and stay overnight, work for two days and travel back 4 hours, how would you bill that time? Do you just bill it as another hour of your time, by miles, etc?
Reduced rate for travel here.