control circuit design

Not to be rude, but trying to replace a course in electrical engineering with a post on an online forum is a bad idea.

You really need to find a mentor or other professional that can work with you face to face. The internet is a wonderful place for information, but you need to have the basics under your belt first.

I'll give it a shot:eek:

control circuit

small current.
Depending on the pushbuttons and aux. contact or coil-current --> the smallest current is the limiting factor. e.g. 6A --> choose the according wire-section and circuit-protection.

Main circuit

bigger current. The protection devices and wire-section are choosen in function of this current.

I hope I could help you in the right direction but....

I agree with Tom Jenkins.

Similar Topics

I have an OEM requesting a 15A 120V circuit in their control panels. This control panel is going on a moveable piece of equipment so it will not...
Replies
Views
Okay, So I'm designing a motor circuit that will have E-stops running to a AB safety relay. What keeps the Contactor that the safety relay will...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking at doing some optimization works for a processing plant. The plant utilizes a 5 stage counter current decantation circuit (5...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I am working on a wiring diagram of MCC. There is local control box near motors which has Start/Stop Button, Auto/Man Selector...
Replies
Views
hello every one, i need a control circuit which can make a changeable sequence with 3 motors by any device for example i need to start pumps with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom