Control Flash failed to validate signature

cimo

Hi All
appreciate any pointers

trying to update firmware on an A-B comms module.

Getting following error -
Failed to validate the digital signature of the DMK file.
Publisher not in your systems trusted list.
Publisher:Rockwell Automation.

Rockwell literature says that I should get the option to ok the publisher when flashing, but I don't

tried Control Flash & Control Flash Plus.

The computer does not have the security certificate installed for the .dmk firmware you are trying to use.

Fix is to download and install the latest version (15.07.00) of Control Flash from the Product Compatibility & Download Center

Similar Topics

I'm attempting to flash all my 193-ECM-ETR E300's to the latest version. I have mostly first gen. series A Rev 5's. I have a few Rev 6's in spares...
Replies
Views
After being power cycled rapidly several times by an unhappy power supply 3 out of 6 1756-IB16/A modules are now shown as Unrecognized Device...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm trying to assign an IP address to a new 1769 L32E Compact Logix processor. My laptop doesn't have a 9 pin Port so I'm going to...
Replies
Views
I have a 1756-ENBT which I would like to flash up to the latest revision. Right now we are getting many FCS errors showing up, sometimes our...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know where to find the download for the control flash software? I need the actual control flash software, not just the firmware...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom