control solenoid valves

You need interface or interposing relays. Run your solenoid power through the relay contacts, and fire the relay coil with the voltage that is used in your output card/contacts. Be sure to use a small breaker for each output so you don't take down the whole process if an output faults.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Solenoid bank controls air to 8 cylinders. We used to able to move cylinder up and down by hand no problem but now there is a small amount...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to make an Automatic Coolant Dispensing station for my client. This unit will be stationed next to a CNC Machine to monitor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently working on a thesis on programming a basic process tank, I need to control the servo valve and solenoid valve so that the water...
Replies
Views
Reaching out to the community. I have recently been tasked with trying to write an algorithm controlling yamada DP-20F-EX pumps with 2 external...
Replies
Views
what do i need to buy to get this project to work. i have a pressurized oil line that feeds a piston. the piston controls a v-belts pulley...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom