Control Techniques

Caveman

I have a EM-208-00-000 drive with FM2 module and motor MGM-340-CBNS-0000 to be used for a sawmill setworks. And would like to know how to interface
With it using a PLC 5/05 and touch screen.

I've never done motion before and this I hope would be a good learning experience.

Last edited:
It would probably just be digital I/O. I dought thay you qill get it to talk PCCC or SCP to that 5/05. What touch screen do you have? Most likely you can talk some type of modbus.

Similar Topics

Looking for a Modbus address manual for M700. Modbus address is same as the Parameter number for 16Int parameters. But it is different for 32Int...
Replies
Views
We have an EN214 base drive fitted with an FM3 module that has started to drop out of its program at random and then start again after a few...
Replies
Views
I have a Emerson Motion Controller Control Techniques Ei202 servo drive Indexing With motor NTE-207-CONS Brushless servo motor Issue 1 Every...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used a Control Techniques M701 Drive? I am wondering about using the built in PLC?
Replies
Views
Can anyone show any worse example for this indescribably tacky marketing approach for industrial components? Control Techniques make GREAT drives...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom