Controlling 160SSC drive with Analog Card

Increment/Decrement numeric entry objects were added to PanelView firmware in version 4.0, so a project that is configured for firmware 3.0 (which yours is) won't have that option available. Look on the Terminal Configuration window for that [Firmware Revisions] button.

It's pretty easy to upgrade PanelView firmware, but that might be a step you don't want to take right now while you're trying to modify only a little.

Back to the pushbutton Add/Subtract logic !

(and attached is an example of increment/decrement and Move Up/Move Down buttons)

Yup.....

I got to work this morning since it was killing me to know around 3am and the PV I have on the bench is a 3.00 and the one that exists in the machine is a 4.20, so that is where my dilema lies, I am digging on my PB32 CD now trying to find the firmware flash utility. Right now if the one on the machine went out I could not just drop the one from the bench in place and it is the only PV900c I have, so going ahead and doing the firmware in a non-emergency situation is the way I am going to go, but went ahead and got everything drawn and dumped it to the screen and loaded my analog card and updated the rack and now it is a matter of the drive and a few wires.....and some brushing up on the mov command and getting my info where I want it. Back up a couple of post I believe.....

Thanks for the help guys, will keep up with how it progresses

Steve