ControlLogix 1756-OF8 Series B

dummy_bit

PN1651 - ControlLogix 1756-OF8/B modules may exhibit spurious channel 4 through 7 faults.

Rockwell just released this and we have an upcoming project with a possibly affected card. Has anyone had this issue? I'd hate to go for startup in a couple months only to be DOA and delayed at finishing the project.

Thanks for the heads up....we try to avoid any 1756 IO. Reserve racks for processor and comms gateways.

If you want to get notifications like this you can register with Rockwell to receive them. After you create an account you can set up what notifications you want to receive.

I'm having trouble finding it on the site, is this it? (see attached image).
email_options.PNG

Similar Topics

Hello everyone!* I am having some issues with the internal wiring/wiring of the 1756-OF8 analog output card in my Controllogix L55 controller. I...
Replies
Views
I used controllogix 1756-OF8 to set the speed ref (0-10vdc) for 5 DC Drives , could this works with 5 drives? Any idea or suggestion? Thank you. James
Replies
Views
We have a project where we have the 1756-L82Es in redundancy with Remote IO Backplant via EN2TRs. Everything works and is redundant but we can...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I posted few days ago about a fault i had with my motion. I did some cable check and replacement and it didnt solve my problem yet but...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with a 1756-L72 ControlLogix PLC. They have recently got a T01:C62 Fault Code. I am trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom